I am so happy to share with you all that my blog got nominated for Leibstar award.
I think you all are aware of what this award is about. I personally feel like through this we get to know more about the blogger which is a positive sign. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for following me and always liking & commenting on my posts, thanks to each & everyone of you. You all are awesome!
Who nominated me?
ThrifDee nominated me & she is running a lovely blog. She is a mummy blogger living in Dubai. I personally feel that her blog gives positive vibes & you guys will definitely love it. Go & follow her blog right now! Thank you so much for nominating me ❤
I’ve been asked to answer some questions & share some random facts & nominate some other bloggers too.
• Give a shout-out to a blogger who nominated you.
• share some random facts about yourself
• Nominate 5 or more bloggers who you feel deserve this award & who have less than 200 followers
• Answer questions posted by the person who nominated you & ask your nominees to answer questions
• Comment on my original post letting me know you’ve accepted your nomination & leave a comment on GlobalAussie blog post about Liebster award 2017 letting him know you’ve received a nomination
• Most importantly – have fun, this is a great way to get your blog out there, discover new blogs & help other bloggers out!
My answers to the questions:
• What has been your most successful moment to date?
Mmm this one’s tough but one moment that I will never forget & that makes me proud of myself is when I decided to do Bachelors in Clinical Psychology. All I ever wanted was to become a psychologist, And now I am enjoying literally every single thing about it.
• If you could change anything about the world right now, what would it be & why?
This world needs kindness so I would choose kindness over anything. People suffer alot & every single person in this whole wide world deserves to be happy or at least feel good & the one thing that we can do is to spread kindness, no matter where ever we go, who are we, nothing matters. Kindness is the key you know to open the door for happiness.
• Why is your blog different from the rest? What makes it shine?
Every blog is different from the rest because of different writing styles, different ideas, different views about things so yeah mine is different too. I love spreading positivity through my posts.
• If you could go back to time, which era would you go to?
I would definitely choose 90’s era for so many reasons.
• Name your all time favorite song & why?
Mmmm so many…..
• Apple or Samsung?
Questions for you:
• If there’s one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
• who’s your inspiration?
• which is your dream destination?
•What motivates you to write/blog?
• Your favorite quote?
• If you could have one superpower what would it be?
• If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life – what would it be?
• Favourite blog?
• What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
• what is your biggest fear?
• Advice for new bloggers?
Facts about me
– I am studying Clinical Psychology as a major & that’s what I always wanted to do.
– I try to enjoy every moment & stay positive. I can’t tolerate negativity like seriously who are those people?
– I love sleeping & eating. I have the ability to sleep for more than 24 hours & that too would not be enough for me. Lol. And good food makes me happy. Food over people anyday.
– I like interacting with people that understand & enjoy talking about things like in general, meaningful conversations with them makes me happy.
– I love winter season.
– I can’t choose between coffee/tea.
– Love reading books.
– I get inspired by people easily like you talk about kindness or positivity & you’ll become my favorite person. I am actually thinking to write a post on this, “People who inspire me”
– I actually don’t like to think about past because that’s gone, we should be focusing on what is coming.
I would like to nominate some amazing blogs. You guys have to check them out👇
Leave a comment below with a link so I get to know that you have accepted the nomination. Follow _eatreadlive on instagram
Love & light 🌟